Saturday 17 September 2016

Soggy 15 km walk

I'm tired......like exhausted tired.   Its been a huge month with alot of stress and I just feel exhausted.   We have had Shanes mum staying too and that has been wonderful, but we have been out most days exploring and constantly on the go.

Today is raining,  and after dropping mum to the airport i just wanted to snuggle up and sleep on the couch.   But with only 6 weeks till perth.....thats not going to help with my medal prospect.

So I headed out at lunch time.   The foot path is made with pebbles,  so in the wet.. it become very slippery.    First  2 km and last 2 km were my slowest due to that.  But the rest of the walk was uneventful.   I just felt flat and tired.   I am definitely over due for my vit B injection so I best get that sorted this week.

Forgot to put my heart strap on... but my fit bit shows it to be 150 to 160.   Low and shows not much effort being done.

1.37 for 15km .... but hey.  I got out there, got soaked and got it done.

15km data

No comments:

Post a Comment